Ecrest Global Resources
1. 'We' refers to Ecrest Global Resources and ‘You’ refers to anyone using the service of Ecrest Global Resources.
2. We are not a financial institution and we are not a subsidiary of Perfect Money, Okpay, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Neteller, Solid Trust Pay or any other institution.
3. We are an Independent E-currency Exchange Service Provider.
4. We respect the privacy of our clients and will not share your information with anybody. However, we will comply fully with the law if we are demanded to provide any details about you which is within our reach.
5. You are at least 18 years of age and do not require the consent, approbation or approval of any other person or entity to conclude a contractual obligation of the type represented in this Agreement.
6. Any deposit made to our bank account without following due process will not be treated. Such customer will be forced to register and verify an ecrestglobal.com account before funding. We may not refund, Please be informed!
7. Multiple ecrestglobal.com account is not allowed. We allow only one account per customer.
8. All transactions are made through our bank accounts. However Customers can also come to our office for business transactions.
9. For obvious security reasons, we do not provide our E-currency account numbers on this website. Customers willing to send his/her E-currency to us are required to follow the instruction as contained in the member user area.
10. To use internet transfer as a means of payment for any of our services you MUST undergo verification.
11. You are responsible for supplying your correct E-currency account information. In the event that your fund is sent to a wrong account because you supplied wrong account information, we will not be liable for any loss you may incur.
12. You will not use our services for money laundering or fraudulent activities.
13. We will keep records of all transactions and we will make them available to relevant authorities when necessary.
14. Where suspicious activities are detected, funds shall be with-held UNTIL all incidence of suspicion are cleared beyond doubt. Where the suspicious nature of the activity remains uncleared, such funds shall be held for a period of 90 days to ascertain no third party claims are made, after which such funds may be released only on request by depositor through a registered bank account matching registration details we have. Where necessary, you will be required to verify your identity or transaction as we deem fit.
15. All transactions are concluded within 30 Minutes - 96 Hours. However If there is any delay in your account funding or withdrawal beyond 24 hours, Please get in touch with our support department on the contact information listed on our contact page.
16. In the case you are sending your E-currency to us. We pay into your bank account the equivalent amount of the E-currency we receive in our account.
17. E-currency funding is final. You cannot request a refund of your money once your e-currency has been sent. However, you can place a SELL order and bear all loss solely.
18. Bank account funding is final. You cannot request a refund of your E-currency once your payment has been sent. However, you can place a BUY order and bear all loss solely.
19. Where we are unable to complete your orders within the time frame of our transaction time, we shall issue you a refund upon demand to the tune of the exact amount paid. In cases where you cancel the transaction yourself before we are able to complete such transaction or where you failed to follow the instructions laid out on our website and have delays leading to refunds, we shall charge you 1% - 10% of the total amount involved.
20. We require you to become verified. Unverified users won’t be able to exceed certain transaction limit as will be set by us from time to time. We ask our members to verify their identity in order to comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering or Anti-Terrorist Financing legislation and/or regulations.
21. Verification consists of providing any one or a combination of a picture ID such as a driver’s license, national ID, permanent voter’s card or a passport and provide proof of address, such a telephone bill, electricity, water, or other utility bill, or bank statement in your name and dated within the last 3 months. Please note that worker IDs, voter cards and school IDs are NOT acceptable forms of identification.